Monday 16 August 2010

Online Shopping - What's Not To Love?

When Net-A-Porter first launched; I thought to myself 'that will never work'. How wrong I was. Natalie Massenet recently made £50million from the sale of the business and rightly so. She proved what the sceptics thought wasn't possible - and her premise was simple:

WOMEN LOVE TO SHOP!!!

All Massenet did was realise that there was a gap in the market and that online is as good a way as any to buy clothes - especially when the women of today have even less time and more to do than ever before.

The A/W2010 season is just around the corner and the new season's styles are coming in....so now is the time to log on and check out the new trends (although the whole camel colour things is absolutely vile - sorry but it is. Few women can wear it well and it's a nightmare to keep clean). Anyway, before I digress any further, go and check out some of my favourite online websites and see for yourself:
www.my-wardrobe.com
www.asos.com
www.mulberry.com
www.topshop.com
www.theOutnet.com
www.Brownsfashion.com
www.ShopStyle.co.uk

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment